1. How does your product use or challenge conventions, and how does it represent social groups or issues?
Unfortunately, my partner and I, Selena, have not yet filmed, so the conventions we will be using cannot be displayed yet. Although, may tell you about the conventions we plan on using in this blog. As a part of one of my earlier blogs in the year, I will be discussing genre conventions associated with the horror genre.
As a part of the first part of the question, my film will use conventions through various techniques such as close-ups, slow zooms, and sudden pans. For the second part of this question, I will speak about how it represents social groups, and I will speak about techniques that provide horror audiences what they want by using similar techniques in related films in order to build the fear that they crave.
No comments:
Post a Comment