Sunday, February 22, 2026

Company Logo

 Production of the logo

The production of our logo took me a hefty time because there a various platform that I would be able to use to create the logo.

First, I would need to create the production logo itself and make a transition, so it looks smooth.

AB11 Display

Next, I would need to be able to create a transparency effect, so I used a background element in Canva that allowed me to create the background transparent.



Next, I would add a snowy dark background to introduce the nighttime setting that will be taken place.




Finally, I would make the background completely dark so nothing is shown as white and so it wouldn't make the opening video look weird. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Projects

  Links to Projects Portfolio Opening: Opening  CCR Video #1 Questions 2 and 4: CCR Video 1    CCR Video #2 Questions 1 and 3: CCR Video #2