Wednesday, February 4, 2026

Group Meeting #1

 Reflection Post

The reflection meeting with these numerous group members went really well. All of the members I was talking to ensured that my idea was a good idea and that I should stick with it. They gave me a couple ideas for lighting such as not using so much pitch-dark lighting, the film should include the faces of all the characters and at some moments I will be able to make a scene that will see the backs of the characters. My group mats recommended that the area I will possibly shoot in is a very good idea but if I have an opportunity to shoot at night me and my partner should take it. 

In the group meeting I also felt I helped contribute a good amount to their ideas and sparked possible outcomes they can do. I assisted with certain shots, angles, credit sequence, and title sequence. I also appreciate them helping me try and spark an idea. 

There were still some downsides to me and my partners ideas like time and filming time. Their feedback helped me realize that me and my partner have to plan this beforehand, so we know what days we and shoot and at what time. They helped with our planning process, and I also appreciate all of their feedback they gave me on our idea.    

KBlogs aide media blog Spilling the Tea Santi's Aice Media blog Duke's Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Projects

  Links to Projects Portfolio Opening: Opening  CCR Video #1 Questions 2 and 4: CCR Video 1    CCR Video #2 Questions 1 and 3: CCR Video #2