Tuesday, January 27, 2026

Making Timeline

Making Timeline

 Establishing a timeline in this class has become a thing I've needed to do after our first ever project. If there is not a backbone to my planning, I will be stressing to complete things the night before or even having to make last minute adjustments. This project is over a course of 7 weeks, and I know for a fact I will be stressing without a timeline.

Breakdown of timeline:

Research

  •   Research some movie film openings related to the genre I choose and get inspiration from these film openings.
  •  Research ways to develop a story and idea throughout the film opening. 
  •  Research resources possibly needed to film the opening.

 Planning of timeline:

  • Come up with idea after inspiration 

  • Sound effects/Soundtrack 

  •  Storyboard 

  • Choose location and date flexible for filming 

  • Decide whether we need outside actors 

  •  Put all film together and edit project

 Production

  • Film scenes  

  •  Film and record foley/sound

Editing

  • Apply and edit all footage together 
  •  Add credits and producers' names

Critical Creative Reflection

  • Research necessary info
  • Put it all together 

  •  Finalize it
  • Publish it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Projects

  Links to Projects Portfolio Opening: Opening  CCR Video #1 Questions 2 and 4: CCR Video 1    CCR Video #2 Questions 1 and 3: CCR Video #2